Below is a link to a video demonstrating the single needle version in action:
1. Set aside the normal inner insert of your hoop
2. Use medium sticky stabilizer and white metal hat insert to hold it.
3. Score the stabilizer and remove paper exposing adhesive.
4. Clamp the bill of hat in the upper portion and tighten wingnuts.
5. Max image size is around 4x4” the opening is a little over 5” square.
This is currently the only instruction video I have. The concept is basically the same on each of the models. If you have any problems please let me know.
How to set up hoop for the 6 and 10 needle machines
- Remove brackets from your normal hoop inner piece (two phillips screws)
- Set aside normal inner hoop piece.
- Attach brackets using same screws to the new white metal insert.
- Use as you normally would.
The video link below gives a slideshow of how to set up brackets. Please email me or call me if you need assistance.
Thanks again for ordering. If you have any problems at all, please email us and let us know. We strive for 5 stars – PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. If you dont feel it was 5 stars please let us know. It is our goal that every customer be 100 % satisfied or we will give you your money back. Have a great day!
PLEASE EMAIL PICS OF PROJECTS YOU COMPLETE I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AND SHARE YOUR WORK!!!